The South Rim’s South Entrance is open 24 hours/day. Overnight accommodations, and some visitor services are available. More
|Canyon Food Mart||(928) 638-2608|
|Canyon Star||(928) 638-3333|
|General Store||(928) 638-2854|
|Mexican Kitchen||(928) 638-8423|
|Pizza Hut||(928) 638-4629|
|Plaza Bonita Tusayan||(928) 638-8900|
|Quality Inn||(928) 638-2673|
|RP Stage Stop||(928) 638-3115|
|Squire Inn Restaurant||(928) 638-2681|
|Tusayan Steak House||(928) 638-2780|
|We Cook Pizza & Pasta||(928) 638-2278|
Phantom Ranch Canteen
Phantom Ranch Canteen is located at the bottom of Grand Canyon.
Reservations are Required. Meals MUST be reserved well in advance of your descent. There are a limited number of meals available at each seating, and overnight guests are given priority. Call 303-297-2757 or 888-297-2757 to inquire about a meal reservation.
The Phantom Ranch Canteen is open to the public during daytime hours. During this time, a small variety of hiker items including snacks, beverages, stamps, T-shirts, postcards, headlamps and first-aid supplies are available for sale. Learn more.
North Rim Restaurants and Groceries (Inside the Park)
(Usually May 15 through October 15)
- Grand Canyon Lodge Dining Room - Located on the rim. Offers Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Reservations are required for dinner. Phone 928-638-2611.
- Roughrider Saloon - Located in the Grand Canyon Lodge complex. Offers adult beverages, coffee and baked goods.
- Deli in the Pines - Located in the Grand Canyon Lodge complex. Offers Lunch and Dinner.
- General Store (Camper Store) Located adjacent to the campground. Offers groceries.
North Rim (Outside the Park)
- Kaibab Lodge Restaurant - Seasonal - 928-638-2389 - 18 miles/29 km north
- North Rim Country Store - Seasonal - 928-638-2383 - 18 miles/29 km north
- Jacob Lake Inn - Open all year. 928-643-7232 - 45 miles/72 km north
What You Can Do
Check out the links below for suggestions on simple things you can do to help protect the park and show that you, too, think "Green is Grand!"
Refill your water bottles!
Did you know that you can reduce plastics in the waste stream, litter along trails and walkways and greenhouse gas emissions just by refilling a reusable water bottle? Go to Grand Canyon's Reduce, Reuse, Refill page to learn more.
It's a great way to help the Grand Canyon and the environment. Go to the Traveling Green page for helpful tips on planning your next green adventure.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
Thanks for doing what you can to help protect Grand Canyon National Park!
Last updated: September 25, 2020