Below is information about each of the campgrounds in Yosemite. Additional information is available for each campground by clicking on the campground name.
Some important notes:
- Campground opening and closing dates in the "Open approx." column are tentative and can vary from year to year. View historical campground opening and closing dates.
- Reservations: campgrounds requiring reservations are usually full from around April through September. You should make a reservation as early as possible. If you don't have reservations, find out more about camping without reservations.
- Tap water and creek water: Campgrounds listed as having creek water have vault toilets (not regular restrooms). Campgrounds listed as having tap water have regular restrooms.
- Showers are only available in Yosemite Valley at Half Dome Village (formerly Curry Village) and Housekeeping Camp. Showers are not available elsewhere.
- Dump stations are available at Upper Pines Campground (all year), near Wawona Campground (summer only), and near Tuolumne Meadows Campground (summer only). No campsites in Yosemite have hook-ups of any kind.
- RV campsites are available in most campgrounds.
- Group campsites are available all year at Wawona Campground, and during summer at Hodgdon Meadow, Bridalveil Creek, and Tuolumne Meadows Campgrounds.
- Horse campsites are available during summer at Wawona, Bridalveil Creek, and Tuolumne Meadows Campgrounds. Reservations are available only by calling 877/444-6777.
- Read Yosemite's campground regulations.