Seven-day pass if entering via...
- Non-commercial car, pickup truck, RV, or van with 15 or fewer passenger seats
$30 per vehicle (no per-person fee)
$25 per motorcycle (no per-person fee)
- Foot, bicycle, horse, or non-commercial bus or van with more than 15 passenger seats:
$15 per person aged 16 and older
(fee waivers may be available for curriculum-based educational trips)
Commercial Tour Fees
- Commercial sedan (up to six seats): $25 (plus $15 per person)
- Commercial van (7-15 seats, regardless of occupancy): $125
- Commercial mini bus (16-25 seats, regardless of occupancy): $200
- Commercial motor coach (26 or more seats, regardless of occupancy): $300
These passes admit the pass owner and any accompanying passengers in a private car.
- Yosemite Pass: $60
Annual pass providing free entrance to Yosemite for 12 months from the date of purchase
- America the Beautiful—National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass: $80
Annual pass covering entrance and standard amenity fees for national parks and other federal fee areas, valid for 12 months from date of purchase. This replaces the National Parks Pass and Golden Eagle Pass.
- Annual 4th Grade Pass: Free
Annual pass covering entrance fees for 4th grade students for 2017-2018 school year.
- Annual Pass for US Military: Free
Annual pass covering entrance and standard amenity fees for all active US military personnel and their dependents, valid for 12 months from date of issuance. (For active duty military personnel and dependents with proper identification (CAC Card or DD Form 1173).)
- Access Pass: Free
Lifetime admission and discount pass for US citizens or permanent residents with permanent disabilities. (You can also get this pass by mail for $10.)
- Senior Pass: $80 (valid for life) or $20 (valid for 12 months from date of purchase)
Lifetime or annual admission and discount pass for US citizens or permanent residents who are age 62 or older.(You can also get this pass by mail for an additional $10.)