Cool! Check these out while you are here:
- Join a Ranger-led activity. Schedules are found in the Ranger-led Activity Schedule. There are snowshoe hikes in the winter. Summer programs begin in June and end Labor Day.
- Visit Apgar Nature Center (open the 3rd week in June until Labor Day)
- Check out one of our Family Packs (available mid-June to mid-September, first come, first served).
- Read Things to Do in Glacier with Kids (pdf) to find out about family friendly trails and to get more ideas about activities children might enjoy while in Glacier.
- Print out our Tree Key and use it to identify 13 different conifers in Glacier. This great tool highlights the differences in the park's cone-bearing trees ;and can be carried anywhere, even the trail!
- Visit the Glacier Institute website to find out about their summer family programs and summer camps for children.