NPS LIBRIS - The National Park Service Resource Information Service can be used to search for materials that have been cataloged throughout the NPS (The YRL recommends utilizing the Advanced Search option, and make sure to choose YOSE in the "select locations" pull-down menu).
The NPS LIBRIS information page provides access to and information about a plethora of materials, along with links to services available through the national office.
NPS LIBRIS Discovery Portal - Your Research & Education Tool
- LEARN ABOUT features and services (Library Info page, embedded Search Tips, Help)
- SEARCH the Catalog multiple ways (Simple/Advanced Search w/ Limits, or Browse)
- LINK from Catalog records to OCLC WorldCat, LibraryThing, digital items (as available)
- SHARE selected resources using Email, Social Media, PermaLinks, Endnote Web
- REVISIT search results using EndNote, My Account (latter is pending for NPS staff only)
- GET CURRENT on titles added in the last 30 days using Special Searches in Search menu
- INCREASE AWARENESS of special NPS topics using Special Titles in Lists menu
- ACCESS other library catalogs directly using Search Other Catalogs option in Search menu
- CONNECT to more resources using Explore NPS in right menu, Other Portals on the left
- REQUEST assistance from NPS librarians (see Ask a Librarian link on the left hand menu)