- Park Newspaper (1.3 MB PDF)
The park newspaper contains detailed park information and activities
- Devils Tower National Monument Official Brochure (2.7 MB PDF)
This black and white version provides a brief introduction to the park.
- How To Get The Most From Your Visit
General information about fees, camping, activities, and more.
"How did this amazing tower form?"
- Controversial issues face many of our national parks today. These are some of the issues at Devils Tower National Monument.
- American Indians & the Tower
American Indian people have long considered the Tower a place or spiritual and cultural importance.
- Information for Climbers
Rock climbing at Devils Tower is a popular recreational activity.
- For over 100 years, climbers have tested their skills on the vertical faces of Devils Tower. Using various techniques and specialized equipment, climbers have inched their way up - and down - the steep walls.
- Resource Issues: Floods, Prairie Dogs, Fire, Exotic Invaders
The Resource Management staff at Devils Tower National Monument are involved in many projects to inventory, monitor, and protect the natural systems that occur within the monument in order to maximize the park's health and diversity.
Plan Your Visit
Our park map highlights the hiking trails, the park facilities, the campground and the things to do while at Devils Tower National Monument.
Fees and Passes
Whether you are a local visitor who comes to the park frequently, or you want to visit multiple parks in a year, there is a pass for you!
Devils Tower is a world class climbing destination. Browse the rules and regulations for climbing the tower.
Wyoming weather can change quickly. Here are links to available road condition information and distances to local attractions.
Permits and Reservations
Planning a wedding or an organised event? Shooting a film? Find out what permits you need for your special event!
Pets are natural traveling companions. Discover the pet-friendly areas within park boundaries.
Operating Hours and Seasons
Time your trip correctly. Discover the operating hours and seasons of Devils Tower National Monument facilities.
The Devils Tower National Monument continues to make locations throughout the monument accessible to people of all abilities.
Things to Do
Devils Tower National Monument is a place full of wonderful experiences and things to do.
Many of your questions can be answered through park published brochures which are available for download from our website. All brochures are offered in PDF format, and less than 1 MB unless noted. Get a free copy of Adobe Reader software.
Follow us on Social Media!