|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Morgan Warthin, (307) 344-2015
- The parkwide fire danger has been reduced to LOW due to autumn precipitation.
- The Lone Star Fire is the last remaining active fire in the park, with isolated smoldering pockets of heat.
- There are no fire restrictions currently in place.
- Campfires are only permitted within fire rings in campgrounds and at some backcountry campsites.
- All campfires must be cold to the touch before abandoning. Soak, stir, feel, repeat until cold.
Tags: wildland fire
Last updated: November 9, 2020