|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Morgan Warthin, (307) 344-2015
- The elk rut has begun in Yellowstone National Park.
- Bull elk can be extremely dangerous during this time.
- Stay alert! People have been severely injured by elk. Elk run quickly and may change direction without warning.
- Keep at least 25 yards from elk at all times.
- If an elk charges you, find shelter in your vehicle or behind a tall, sturdy barrier as quickly as possible.
- You are responsible for your own .
Last updated: August 28, 2020