The following resources may also be helpful as you plan your next adventure in the park:
- Fun for Familes - activities for people visiting the park with children, including information on the Junior Ranger Program.
- Ranger-led Programs - rangers host a variety of activities, mainly June through mid-September.
- Directions - driving directions to the park's three units, including how to get to the remote Elkhorn Ranch Unit.
- Getting Around - find out how to get from place to place within the park.
- Things to Do - a listing of activities to enjoy during your next visit.
- Safety - learn how to avoid common dangers in the park
- Accessibility - find out what facilities and programming are offered to meet your individual needs
Download a Visitor Guide (PDF 815 KB) This guide lists important park regulations, trip planning information, descriptions of short hiking trails, and other information pertinent to visiting the park. It is a handy tool, though not as handy as this website, which contains far more information than we can fit into the guide.