South Unit Visitor Center
Location: South Unit entrance adjacent to the town of Medora.
Current hours: Daily, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MT (through October 28th)
Off-season Hours: Daily, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm MT (October 28, 2018 through May 2019)
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
- Museum with Theodore Roosevelt collections and exhibits on history, nature and geology
- Maltese Cross Cabin
- 17-minute park film, "Refuge of the American Spirit"
- Staffed information desk
- Theodore Roosevelt Nature and History Association Bookstore
- Drinking fountain
- Park rangers present a variety of programs June through mid-September; check the park website, visitor center or park bulletin boards for dates, times, and more information
- Visitor Center, Maltese Cross Cabin, and restroom facilities are wheelchair accessible.