Entrance Fees / America the Beautiful Passes / Day-Use Fees
- National Park: Redwood National Park is free to visit! We have no entrance stations, and thus we do not sell the "Senior Pass" or the "Annual Pass" of the federal America the Beautiful Passes.
- California State Parks: Jedediah Smith, Del Norte Coast, and Prairie Creek Redwoods state parks collect day-use fees at developed campground entrance stations. These three California State Parks will honor the federal "America the Beautiful" series of passes and provide discounted pricing to pass holders. Holders of California State Parks passes will be able to use their state pass.
- In Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park there is an entrance fee to drive to Gold Bluffs Beach / Fern Canyon. This state park entrance fee will be waived to holders of federal "America the Beautiful" pass.
All entrance/day-use fees within Redwood National and State Parks and at all national park sites across the country are waived on the following days:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, January 21, 2019
- National Park Week’s opening weekend, April 20, 2019
- National Park Service’s 103rd birthday, August 25, 2019
- National Public Lands Day, September 28, 2019
- Veterans Day Weekend, November 11, 2019
The Howland Hill Outdoor School and Wolf Creek Education Center are available by reservation only. Fees apply.