National Parks and Federal Recreational Land Passes
These passes are not needed to visit Cuyahoga Valley National Park. These passes are accepted for entrance fees at other federal land management areas.
- Please call Boston Store Visitor Center or check our website for updated availability. Passes cannot be purchased at Park Headquarters. Boston Store Visitor Center is located at 1550 Boston Mills Road, Peninsula, OH 44264.
Purchase Passes at Boston Store Visitor Center or Online Here.
- Address: 1550 Boston Mills Rd, Peninsula, OH 44264
- Hours: Open 8 am - 6pm daily Memorial Day - Labor Day. Open 9:30-5 after Labor Day.
- Phone: 330-657-2752
What You Need to Bring
- Yourself; Passes cannot be signed or issued to those not present. You cannot purchase passes for others.
- Valid photo I.D. that proves age for Senior Passes
- Valid military I.D. or other proof of active duty status for military passes
- Proof of disability for access passes, or visitors may sign an affidavit
Entrance to the park is free! We encourage all visitors to support the park by donating to our friends group, the Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Click on this link to learn more.
Cuyahoga Valley National Park charges admission to most concerts and some additional programs.
Cuyahoga Valley National Park has several facilities available for public rentals t For reservations contact the Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park at (330) 657-2909 ext. 119. For more information visit the facilities web page.
Reservable Picnic Shelters
The Ledges and Octagon Shelters in the Virginia Kendall Area are reservable by visiting the on-line national reservation system, www.recreation.gov and paying with a credit card.