These passes are not needed to visit Cuyahoga Valley National Park. These passes are accepted for entrance fees at other federal land management areas.
- Please call Boston Store Visitor Center or check our website for updated availability. Passes cannot be purchased at Park Headquarters. Boston Store Visitor Center is located at 1550 Boston Mills Road, Peninsula, OH 44264.
- Passes available as of August 28, 2017 at Boston Store Visitor Center include:
- Annual Pass ($80): Valid for one full year from month of purchase. Covers the Pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle. Covers the Pass owner and three (3) accompanying adults age 16 and older at sites where Per Person entrance fees are charged. No entry fee for children 15 and under. Photo identification may be required to verify ownership. Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Fees vary widely across the thousands of Federal Recreation sites. Please contact specific sites directly for information on what is or isn't covered.
- Annual Military Pass (FREE): This pass provides the same benefits as the annual pass, but is free to active military personnel and their dependents.
- Annual Volunteer Pass (FREE): This pass provides the same benefits of the annual pass, but is free to volunteers who complete at least 250 hours of service at any federal land management agency.
- Annual Every Kid in a Park Pass (FREE): This pass provides the same benefits as the annual pass, but is free to fourth graders participating in Every Kid in a Park activities online or in a park.
- Access Pass (FREE): This is a lifetime pass providing the same benefits as the annual pass, plus some additional benefits, for U.S. Citizens with permanent disabilities (does not have to be 100% disability). At many sites the Access Pass provides the pass owner a discount on Expanded Amenity Fees (such as camping, swimming, boat launching, and guided tours). See Access Pass Benefits section.
- Annual Senior Pass ($20): This is an annual pass for U.S. Citizens or permanent residents aged 62 or older. The pass provides the same benefits as the annual pass plus some additional benefits. The passes cover entrance and standard amenity (day use) recreation fees and provide discounts on some expanded amenity recreation fees such as the ones listed above under the Access Pass information. Four annual Senior Passes purchased in consecutive years can be traded in for a lifetime pass.
- Lifetime Senior Pass ($80): This is a lifetime pass for U.S. Citizens or permanent residents aged 62 or older and provides the same benefits as the senior annual pass listed above.
- NOTE: $10 senior passes are no longer available for purchase. The price increased to $20 for an Annual Senior Pass or $80 for a Lifetime Senior Pass on August 28, 2017.
- For visitors who have already paid for a $10 senior pass and have vouchers or rain checks, please call or stop by Boston Store to pick up your pass. Passes are in stock for rain check or voucher holders. Park staff will be contacting rain check/voucher holders, however, this will take weeks due to the backlog and volume of rain checks issued. If you need your pass immediately, please call or come by the visitor center.
Purchase Passes at Boston Store Visitor Center or Online Here.
What You Need to Bring
- Address: 1550 Boston Mills Rd, Peninsula, OH 44264
- Hours: Open 8 am - 6pm daily Memorial Day - Labor Day. Open 9:30-5 after Labor Day.
- Phone: 330-657-2752
- Yourself; Passes cannot be signed or issued to those not present. You cannot purchase passes for others.
- Valid photo I.D. that proves age for Senior Passes
- Valid military I.D. or other proof of active duty status for military passes
- Proof of disability for access passes, or visitors may sign an affidavit
|| Good for 12 months from month of purchase.
|Annual Pass for U.S Military
|| Good for duration of active military duty
|Lifetime Senior Pass
| Lifetime pass for U.S. citizens or perm. residents 62 and older.
|Annual Senior Pass**
||Annual pass for U.S. citizens or perm. residents 62 and older
||Free for permanently disabled U.S Citizens
|| Lifetime pass
||Free for those who contribute 250
or more hours
|Good for 12 months from the month the pass is earned.
** Any number of Annual Senior passes may be traded in for a Lifetime senior pass by paying the difference between the number of passes purchased and $80. Example: If you purchased three Annual Senior passes, but wanted a lifetime pass, you would pay $20 and hand in the three annual passes.
Entrance to the park is free! We encourage all visitors to support the park by donating to our friends group, the Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Click on this link to learn more.
Cuyahoga Valley National Park charges admission to most concerts and some additional programs.
Cuyahoga Valley National Park has several facilities available for public rentals t For reservations contact the Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park at (330) 657-2909 ext. 119. For more information visit the .
Reservable Picnic Shelters
The Ledges and Octagon Shelters in the Virginia Kendall Area are reservable by visiting the on-line national reservation system, www.recreation.gov and paying with a credit card.