National Parks and Federal Recreational Land Pass
These passes are not needed to visit Cuyahoga Valley National Park, these passes are accepted for entrance fees at other National Park Service areas.
- Please call Boston Store Visitors Center or check our website for updated availability. Passes cannot be purchased at Park Headquarters.
- Purchase passes online here, However, printed proof of purchase will serve as your pass to all sites charging an entrance fee until such time as your pass arrives.
- For visitors not wishing to place an online order, but unable to return when passes are available, a "rain check" program is available until close of business on August 27, 2017. Rain checks are available at the Boston Store Visitors Center. You must be present and bring a photo identification that displays your birth date to verify eligibility. You will then pay $10, give some basic contact information to staff and receive a receipt. Your receipt will serve as proof of purchase so that when passes come in, your pass can be mailed to you or you may pick it up in person. Rain checks will be honored until September 30, 2017, but will only be given out until close of business on August 27, 2017.
Purchase Passes at Boston Store Visitor Center or Online Here.
- Address: 1550 Boston Mills Rd, Peninsula, OH 44264
- Hours: Open 8 am - 6pm daily (hours change after labor day)
- Phone: 330-657-2752
The Your Pass Now webpage at https://www.yourpassnow.com/parkpass, a brand of NIC Federal, allows instant online validation to ensure that the user qualifies for the pass. The link is easily reached from the regular pass pages on NPS.gov. USGS will receive the orders once per day then print, package and ship the passes.
*passes cannot be purchased at park headquarters.
What You Need to Bring
- Yourself; Passes cannot be signed or issued to those not present. You cannot purchase passes for others.
- Form of identification.
- Proof of age
- The demand for passes is very high, lines at the visitor center will be long.
- Purchase your pass at a time when you are not in a hurry.
- If you are not planning to use your pass within the next 3 months, please purchase them online here, to avoid the crowd.
|Annual Pass||$80||Good for 12 months|
|Annual Pass for U.S Military||Free||Good for duration of military duty|
(Aug 28 price will increase to $80)
|Life time pass for those 62 years and older.|
|Access Pass||Free for permanently disabled U.S Citizens||Lifetime pass|
|Volunteer Pass||Free for those who contribute 250
or more hours
Entrance to the park is free! We encourage all visitors to support the park by donating to our friends group, the Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Click on this link to learn more.
Cuyahoga Valley National Park charges admission to most concerts and some additional programs.
Cuyahoga Valley National Park has several facilities available for public rentals t For reservations contact the Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park at (330) 657-2909 ext. 119. For more information visit the facilities web page.
Reservable Picnic Shelters
The Ledges and Octagon Shelters in the Virginia Kendall Area are reservable by visiting the on-line national reservation system, www.recreation.gov and paying with a credit card.