If you are conducting a commercial hiking, biking, or photography tour, you must have a signed commercial use authorization. If you will be leading a bus tour in Arches, please view our Bus Information page.
Fee depends upon the capacity of the vehicle.
Commercial group fees (per vehicle):
- Vehicle capacity of 1 to 6 passengers: $25 + $5 per person, not to exceed $40
- Vehicle capacity of 7 to 25: $40
- Vehicle capacity of 26+: $100
A non-commercial organized group is a group traveling together such as scouts, a club, a church, or other organization that has organized its own itinerary. Group members may arrive in vehicles owned by the organization or in privately owned vehicles. Groups may also have hired a commercial driver or commercial vehicle for transportation services only.
If you will be driving a bus in Arches, please view our Bus Information page.
Non-commercial group fees (per vehicle):
- Vehicle capacity of 15 or less: $25
- Vehicle capacity of 16-25: $10 per person age 16 and older, not to exceed $40.
- Vehicle capacity of 25+: $10 per person age 16 and older, not to exceed $100.
You may use Annual and Lifetime passes. A pass may cover immediate family members or up to four people traveling with the group, depending on the pass.
Educational Fee Waivers
Accredited academic institutions may apply for an Entrance Fee Waiver.