|Subscribe | What is RSS|
- Smoke from the lightning-ignited Hayden Fire may be visible from the Grand Loop Road between Canyon Village and Mud Volcano.
- The fire lookout on Mount Washburn spotted the 0.1-acre wildland fire Tuesday morning, July 10, and will monitor it daily.
- The Hayden Fire does not pose a threat to park visitors. Public and firefighter safety is the first priority for park managers.
- All roads leading into and through the park are open.
- If fire activity increases, more information will be announced.
- This is the first fire in the park this season. Last year, eight fires burned less than 1 acre in total.
- Stay informed about current fire activity in Yellowstone.