|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Morgan Warthin, (307) 344-2015
- Norris campground will be closed until further notice.
- There are leaks in the water lines and no potable water.
- The campground was scheduled to open Friday, May 18.
- Get Norris campground updates at visitor centers and online.
- Tower Fall to Canyon Junction (Dunraven Pass) will open Friday, May 18, at 9:00 am, weather dependent.
- This year the pass will open one week earlier than usual. Enjoy!
Road information can be found on the park website at go.nps.gov/YellRoads. The map on that page, in addition to phone recordings, will be updated as conditions change. For the public road report call (307) 344-2117. To receive Yellowstone road alerts on your mobile phone, text "82190" to 888-777 (an automatic text reply will confirm receipt and provide instructions).
Last updated: May 31, 2019