No matter what time of year you visit you will have a memorable experience - but it is good to plan ahead.
- Things to Do
- Map of Park
- Programs at the Park 2016
- Calendar of Events
- Boots to Boats Adventures - (Activity Guide)
- Hiking Trails
- Outdoor Activities
- Walk Woodstock! Trail Map (download pdf - 10MB) (includes park trails)
- History of this place
- Park's social media pages
- Winter Sports
- Working Woodlands Workshops
Please feel free to call our Visitor Center 802-457-3368 x222 for additional information.
While you're here, visit Billings Farm & Museum, our partner adjacent to the park and a gateway to Vermont's rural heritage. Click here for information about other nearby attractions.