►Fees for guided tours of the Mansion are as follows:
- $8.00 adults age 16-61
- $4.00 seniors age 62 and over **
- Free for children age 15 and under
** Commercial Bus tour groups $8.00 per individual
►Combination Ticket: purchase one ticket and receive discounted admission for both the park and Billings Farm and Museum. Valid for two days. Prices are:
- $20.00 adults age 16-61
- $16.00 seniors age 62 and over
- not applicable for children age 15 and under
►Free Entrance Days in the National Parks: Mark your calendar for these entrance fee–free dates in 2018 (at National Park sites that charge entrance fees.). This park does not charge an entrance fee any day of the year, but offers free tours on nationally designated fee-free days when we are open for tours (between late May and October 31st):
- January 15: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- April 21: First Day of National Park Week
- September 22: National Public Lands Day
- November 11: Veterans Day
Reservations are highly recommended. Each Mansion tour is limited to 12 persons. Other programs also may have limited enrollment. Reservations may be made by calling 802-457-3368 ext 222, or in person at the Carriage Barn Visitor Center or the National Park Service desk at the Billings Farm & Museum Visitor Center.
Large groups are especially advised to call ahead for special arrangements.