Services in the Park
View operating hours and seasons for the services below.
Stores, Food, and Gasoline
- Lassen Association Stores offer educational merchandise inside the Loomis Museum (summer only) and year-round inside the Kohm Yah-mah-nee Visitor Center.
- Lassen Cafe & Gift offers light fare and souvenirs inside the Kohm Yah-mah-nee Visitor Center year-round.
- The Manzanita Lake Camper Store offers food and beverages, camping supplies, and gifts mid-May through mid-October.
- Unleaded gasoline is available at the Manzanita Lake Camper Store mid-May through mid-October.
Showers, Laundry & Dump Station
Coin-operated showers and laundry are available at the Manzanita Lake Camper Store mid-May through mid-October. A dump station is available on the road between the Loomis Plaza and Manzanita Lake Camper Store in the summer months.
Rentals are available at the Manzanita Lake Camper Store mid-May through mid-October.
Horseback riding is available at Drakesbad Guest Ranch.
Wi-Fi and Cell Phone Service
- Free Wi-Fi is available inside the Kohm Yah-mah-nee Visitor Center. There is no Wi-Fi in the Manzanita Lake Area.
- Cell service (AT&T and Verizon) is very limited in the park and surrounding areas. Spots with limited service include: Chaos Jumbles pullout (1/2 mile from Loomis Plaza), Lassen Peak parking area, Bumpass Hell parking area, and Windy Point (1 mile from the Kohm Yah-mah-nee Visitor Center).