Services in the Park
View operating hours and seasons for the services below.
Stores, Food, and Gasoline
- Lassen Association Stores offer educational merchandise inside the Loomis Museum (summer only) and year-round inside the Kohm Yah-mah-nee Visitor Center.
- Lassen Cafe & Gift offers light fare and souvenirs inside the Kohm Yah-mah-nee Visitor Center year-round.
- The Manzanita Lake Camper Store offers food and beverages, camping supplies, and gifts mid-May through mid-October.
- Unleaded gasoline is available at the Manzanita Lake Camper Store mid-May through mid-October.
Note - Fuel may not be available at the Camper Store due to intermittent pump outages. Please fuel up before arriving to the park. Rangers cannot supply fuel for vehicles low or out of fuel.
Showers, Laundry & Dump Station
Coin-operated showers and laundry are available at the Manzanita Lake Camper Store mid-May through mid-October. A dump station is available on the road between the Loomis Plaza and Manzanita Lake Camper Store in the summer months.
Rentals are available at the Manzanita Lake Camper Store mid-May through mid-October.
Horseback riding is available at Drakesbad Guest Ranch.
The ranch is closed for the 2022 season.
Wi-Fi and Cell Phone Service
- Free Wi-Fi is available inside the Kohm Yah-mah-nee Visitor Center. There is no Wi-Fi in the Manzanita Lake Area.
- Cell service (AT&T and Verizon) is very limited in the park and surrounding areas. Spots with limited service include: Chaos Jumbles pullout (1/2 mile from Loomis Plaza), Lassen Peak parking area, Bumpass Hell parking area, and Windy Point (1 mile from the Kohm Yah-mah-nee Visitor Center).