The Jenny Lake area is undergoing rehabilitation. Work began in 2014 and will continue into 2018. Please visit the Jenny Lake Renewal Project page for more information about access and facilities.
The Jenny Lake Visitor Center offers trip planning, weather and camping information.
- Rangers lead a variety of programs throughout the day including a hike to Inspiration Point and a variety of other programs. Please refer to the park newspaper or ranger-led program page for current schedules.
- Become a Junior Ranger of any age! Complete a worksheet and attend one ranger-led program
- This cabin was once the studio for park photographer and artist Harrison Crandall. View one of his original paintings and a hand-tinted photograph hanging beside the fireplace.
- Enjoy the colorful exhibits on geology and ecology and a raised relief map of the park. Watch a short animated geology film about formation of the Teton Range, experience Teton Range rocks hands-on. The raised relief map provides a birds-eye-view of the valley, canyons, lakes and peaks.
- If you wish to relax on a chilly morning or a rainy day, warm up by the fireplace.