Wedding Permits and Planning


Wedding Permits:

Weddings require a Special Use Permit from the park and must follow specific guidelines. Completed applications for Special Use Permits for weddings and other special events, along with a non-refundable $50 application fee, must be received by the park no less than 14 days prior to the start of the event. Please download the guidelines and application files below.

View a map of approved wedding locations.

Watch a short video on planning your wedding in Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

Wedding Application Documents:

Online Payment

The Appalachian Clubhouse and Spence Cabin, rustic, historic buildings located in the heart of the park, are available for day-use rental for receptions and special events.

Spence Cabin
Spence Cabin can be rented for small weddings and other special events.

NPS Photo

Last updated: December 12, 2022

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

107 Park Headquarters Road
Gatlinburg, TN 37738



Contact Us