NPS Entrance and Amenity Fees:
- Ferry reservation fees are paid in advance.
- Park entrance and camping fees are paid at check in the morning of your departure.
(Online camping reservations paid in advance.)
- Private boaters can pay at Sea Camp, Dungeness, or Plum Orchard docks when arriving at the island.
Park Entrance Fees:
Adults (16 and older) - $7.00 (good for one week)
Youth (15 years or younger) - Free
America the Beautiful Passes honored
Camping Fees: View Here
Cumberland Island Ferry Fees:
$28.00 plus tax for adults,
$26.00 plus tax for seniors (62 and over) and
$18.00 plus tax for children (15 years and under)
For prices and information on the following concession services visit www.cumberlandislandferry.com:
- Lands & Legacies guided van tour
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle transportation aboard the ferry
- Cart rental for transporting gear to Sea Camp Campground
For more information on making reservations please visit the Permits & Reservations page.