Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations 10 days or more before the start date of the reservation will result in a refund of the permit cost minus a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations less than 10 days from the start date of the reservation will result in a refund of the permit cost minus a 50% cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be granted for cancellations one day prior to the start date of the reservation. When a reservation is cancelled, those dates will be made available for other campers at a random time within 24 hours.
Changes Before Permit is Printed:
The Refund and Cancellation Policy will be applied to all changes to the reservation. The start date of the reservation cannot be changed without cancelling the reservation. A new reservation must be made. Cancellation fees apply and fees associated with making a new reservation apply. Reservations are non-transferable.
After Permit is Printed:
Changes cannot be made to permit once it is printed. Changes will require a cancellation of the permit and reserving a new permit, if space is available. All cancellation fees and new reservation fees apply.
- Permits can only be printed within 10 days of the arrival date.
- You cannot change your site assignment.
- All permits must be honored as they are.
- Ensure every person on the camping permit has reserved a round-trip ferry ticket or has transportation via private boat.
No Show Policy
If you do not cancel and decide not to use your reservation, none of the fees will be refunded. Please cancel your reservation if you are unable to use it as this opens space for others.