Looking for more information? Explore the pages in this section to learn more.
- News: Stay informed with the latest news. Point Reyes National Seashore makes every effort to keep the public informed about news events, accomplishments, employee recognitions, and special and recurring events which occur within and around the units of the Park Service.
- Photos & Multimedia: Find links to a variety of photo galleries and multimedia presentations, as well as a link to the webcam at the Point Reyes Lighthouse Visitor Center
- History & Culture: Learn about the lives of the Coast Miwok Indians, European explorers, ranchers, lighthouse keepers, and lifesavers.
- Nature: Delve into the park's flora and fauna, geology, ecosystems, and other natural features.
- Education: Here is the place for teachers to plan a field trip and find lesson plans.
- Kids & Youth: See what there is for kids to do online and during your visit to Point Reyes National Seashore.
- Management: Meet our park staff, and view statistics, laws, and policies.
- Bookstore: Purchase educational merchandise from Point Reyes National Seashore Association's Bookstores located at all three visitor centers. Proceeds from merchandise sales go toward preservation projects and education programs at Point Reyes National Seashore.