Most Desert View Facilities Remain Closed
Updated April 9, 2021
Visitors traveling to Grand Canyon National Park may enter the park through the East Entrance at Desert View. Details >
The following Desert View areas and services are open for visitors:
• Viewpoints in the Desert View vicinity
• Desert View parking lot and RV parking
• Restrooms located between the Desert View parking lot and the canyon rim.
Most Desert View services remain closed at this time. Be sure to bring enough food and water for everyone in your group.
With public health in mind, the following facilities and areas remain closed:
- Desert View Watchtower, including visitor contact station and bookstore CLOSED
- Desert View Visitor Center CLOSED
- Desert View Campground CLOSED
- Desert View Chevron Gas Station CLOSED
- Desert View Trading Post & Ice Cream CLOSED
- Desert View Market and Deli CLOSED
- Tusayan Ruin and Museum CLOSED