- Sack Coat - Typically worn by Captains and Lieutenants, the single breasted Officer's Blouse was intended as the fatigue coat for US Junior grade officers
- Fatigue Cap
- Sash - Made of extra high quality silk with a tassel on each end. Maroon sashes were worn by junior officers-lieutenants and captains.
- Belt - Made of black leather with a brass buckle with the initials U.S.
- Officer's Saber - These sabers were worn at the side primarily for ceremonial purposes and not necessarily as weapons.
- White Gloves - One source suggests that white gloves were worn to denote privilege-(eg. being above manual labor) although white gloves were worn by enlisted and officers alike when in dress uniform.