4 Slatersville Worker Housing
Along Green Street across from the common are some of the original mill houses built by Almy, Brown, and Slater c. 1810. Originally, these were very plain, multi-family worker housing. In the 1920's they were converted into single-family management homes by Henry Kendall who added ornamental touches like side porches, fancier doorways and white picket fences as part of his efforts to restore Slatersville.
Last updated: May 27, 2016