The National Park Service works with private businesses, non-profit organizations and individuals to preserve natural and cultural resources and to create enjoyable experiences for you and millions of park visitors. Learn more about the types of business-related opportunities we offer.
What We Do With You
Are you interested in offering services to park visitors? The National Park Service works with over 5,000 businesses to provide high-quality visitor experiences, ranging from lodging to recreational tours, through concession contracts and commercial use authorizations.
- Concession contracts are longer-term contracts offering visitor services that, with a few exceptions, take place solely within the park. Learn more about current and upcoming concession opportunities.
- Commercial Use Authorizations are short-term agreements that allow a commercial operator incidental use of the park. Find out how to get a commercial use authorization.
- Are you interested in providing the National Park Service with supplies, services, or construction projects? Learn about contracting and procurement opportunities with the National Park Service.
- Are you looking for project funding and financial assistance opportunities for historic preservation, natural resource conservation, recreation, education or community engagement projects? Learn about the National Park Service’s cooperative agreement and grant programs.
- Are you planning a wedding or a First Amendment activity in a national park? Are you interested in filming or taking professional photos in national parks? Whether you’re filming a major motion picture or hosting a special event, you will likely need a permit. Learn how to apply for a permit for special park uses and commercial filming.