Yukon-Charley Rivers National Preserve - Closes May 29, 2020
Grand Canyon National Park - Closes June 4, 2020
National Mall and Memorial Parks and President's Park - Closes June 25, 2020
Dry Tortugas National Park - Closes July 15, 2020
On January 7, 2020, the National Park Service updated its projections for releases of prospectuses through June 6, 2021. View a list of projections for releases of prospectuses. (PDF 133 KB). You can also review Tips for a Good Proposal (PPTX 4.7 MB).
We project releasing the following prospectuses:
- Lodging, food and beverage, and retail operations at Death Valley National Park
- Several recreation-based opportunities including guided hiking and biking
- Rustic lodging at Great Smoky Mountains
- Equipment rental contracts at Ozark National Scenic Riverways
- Service stations at Yellowstone National Park
We have included information about several upcoming projects for commercial leases (PDF 133 KB) at Lake Mead and Golden Gate National Recreation Areas.
For additional information, please contact us.
Last updated: May 22, 2020