|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: John Marciano, (435) 772-7848
SPRINGDALE, UT – After Labor Day weekend, Zion National Park starts to wind down operations hours and programs. Beginning September 5, 2017, the following time changes and closures are in effect:
- The Zion Nature Center is closed for the season.
- The Zion Visitor Center, Wilderness Desk, and Museum will operate 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The Kolob Canyon Visitor Center will close at 5:00 p.m.
- The Zion-Mt. Carmel Tunnel will close to over-sized vehicle escorts one hour earlier. Tunnel operations go from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- The 5:25 p.m. Ranger-led talks move to 4:25 p.m. and both evening programs will be at 8:30 p.m.
Last updated: September 5, 2017