- Nature and Culture at Fishing Bridge: A History of the Fishing Bridge Development in Yellowstone National Park, by Paul Schullery for the National Park Service (2010)
- Enchanted Enclosure, The Army Engineers and Yellowstone National Park, A Documentary History - Historical Division, Office of the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, Washington, D.C. 1976
- Oh Ranger! - Horace Albright and Frank Taylor, published in 1928 by Stanford University
- Thomas Moran's Diary and Thomas Moran Art Exhibit
- Yellowstone National Park, Its Exploration and Establishment - An online Yellowstone history book by Aubrey L. Haines
- For the Benefit and Enjoyment of the People (3.0 MB PDF): History of Concession Development in Yellowstone National Park 1872-1966
- Managing the "Matchless Wonders" (2.7 MB PDF): History of Administrative Development of Yellowstone National Park 1872-1965
- Yellowstone Resources and Issues Handbook: The handbook our rangers use to answer many basic park questions. The book is updated annually.
- Yellowstone Science: A publication devoted to the natural and cultural sciences.
Last updated: March 8, 2018