A Commercial Use Authorization (CUA) is necessary to operate commercially within Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve.
Laws and Policies
- Conditions for all CUAs (pdf format 223 KB)
- Commercial Use Stipulations (pdf format 417 KB)
- CUA Revocation Policy (pdf format 268 KB)
- CUA Application Form (pdf format 441 KB)
- CUA Application Instructions (pdf format 720 KB)
- CUA Application Check List (pdf format 537 KB)
- Air Taxi Report and Incidental Hunt Transport Report Form (pdf format 67 KB)
- Guiding Activity Report Form (form undergoing accessibility compliance and will be downloadable soon from the Alaska Regional website)
Annual Report - Required for All CUA HoldersSubmit the Annual Report (Form 10-660) via email to e-mail us by November 15th.
Only one Annual Report must be submitted per CUA Holder. Information pertaining to all park units in the Alaska Region, for which the operator is permitted, should be included on the single report.