All concession contracts require concessioners to submit an annual financial report (AFR). There are two report formats:
- Long form (for larger concession contracts)
- Short form (for smaller concession contract)
Both versions include a statement of income, balance sheet, detail of gross receipts and operational statistics.
How Do I Submit an AFR?
Concessioners must submit AFRs electronically by downloading and completing the AFR forms in Microsoft Excel. After completing the forms and any other supporting documents such as financial audits or reviews, concessioners should email the completed form and all supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send only:
- AFR forms
- CPA Opinion Letters
- Financial Notes
Related AFR questions
There is no guarantee that any other documents (i.e., Pesticide Use Logs, Franchise Fee payment information) received through this email will be forwarded to the appropriate contact.
Concessioners should include their concessioner ID or contract number in the subject line. They will receive a confirmation email upon receipt of their submission.
Which Form Should I Use?
- Concessioners with gross receipts greater than $500,000 must use the AFR Long Form. (XLSX 984 KB).
- Concessioners with gross receipts less than $500,000 may use the AFR Short Form. (XLSX 683 KB).
- The supplemental Short Form Fees Worksheet (XLSX 33 KB) is available to assist concessioners who use the Short Form and have deductions from gross receipts and/or have a tiered franchise fee.
- Concessions with special accounts (Schedule N & O) and/or utility add-ons (Schedule R) must complete Form 10-356B. (XLSX 656 KB).
If you need assistance regarding any of the above, please contact the concessions specialist at your park or send an email to email@example.com..
Note on ASC Topic 853
For those concessioners that determine Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) Topic 853 for Service Concession Arrangements is applicable to their operation, the revised AFR Long Form addresses reporting changes.