Start of Lemurian Bike Race
The Lemurian Bike Race was held under a Special Use Permit at Whiskeytown


Special Use Permits

Special events can be held at Whiskeytown as long as they are appropriate and have a minimal impact on other visitors. Examples include weddings, running and biking races, horse rides and commercial filming.

A Special Use Permit is required for these events and activities. An application form must be filled out and submitted along with a $50 non-refundable processing fee. Additional "cost recovery" fees may apply in cases where the park needs to provide extra services or staff to support the event or activity. Please allow sufficient time for the park to process your request. All applications must be received a minimum of five weeks before your event start date.

For more information contact the Chief Ranger at 530-242-3413.

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

P.O. Box 188
Whiskeytown , CA 96095


(530) 242-3400

Contact Us