IMPORTANT NOTE: Check the Park Conditions page for the latest information about what is open/closed, including operating hours during COVID-19.
Open daily, year-round 7AM to dark (1/2 hr after sunset).
VISITOR CENTER - Temporarily closed due to COVID-19 pandemic
9AM - 5PM daily.
9AM - 6PM daily from mid- June through mid- August.
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Years Day.
THEATER - Temporarily closed due to COVID-19 pandemic
9:30AM - 5:00PM
The free park film is shown every half hour beginning at 9:30AM with the last show at 4:30PM. Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Years Day. View the film online.
WASHINGTON'S HEADQUARTERS & TRAIN STATION - Temporarily closed due to COVID-19 pandemic
Tour the home of General Washington and his staff during the encampment. Explore the Train Station museum and exhibits, located adjacent to Washington's Headquarters.
- January and February: Weekends only 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Also open 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Martin Luther King Jr. Day and Washington's Birthday)
- Mid-March through mid-June: Daily from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Note: In 2020, HQ will open daily beginning on March 16)
- Mid-June through mid-August: Daily from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Mid-August through October 31: Daily from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- November through December 31: Daily from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Note: Washington's HQ may be closed due to inclement weather, particularly snow/ice, or river flooding. When snow, ice, or flooding conditions are present, please call the Visitor Center at (610) 783-1099 to confirm the status of Washington's Headquarters.
WASHINGTON MEMORIAL CHAPEL
Please visit the Chapel's website for up-to-date information about their hours and booking tours.
CHAPEL CABIN SHOP
Please visit the Cabin Shop's website for up-to-date informtion about their hours.
VARNUM'S QUARTERS - Temporarily closed due to COVID-19 pandemic
12:00PM to 4:00PM. Weekends only mid-June through the end of October. Call 610-783-1099 to confirm if open.
VARNUM'S PICNIC AREA PARKING LOT
7AM to dark daily, April - October.
7 AM to dark weekends through November.