Want to explore this topic in person? The parks below offer a first-hand opportunity to discover more stories, people, and places.
Ready to go? Get your pass! The National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass Series includes several passes that cover entrance fees at national parks.
- Appomattox Court House National Historical Park - See the Frankenstein Paintings collection
- Chamizal National Memorial - Visit the Franklin G. Smith Gallery
- Grand Portage National Monument - Celebrate Ojibwe Culture through art
- Independence National Historical Park - Visit the Portrait Gallery in the Second Bank of the United States building
- Lincoln Memorial - See the 60' x 12' murals inside the memorial
- Longfellow House Washington's Headquarters National Historic Site - Enjoy Longfellow's fine art collection
- Marsh - Billings - Rockefeller National Historical Park - See a vast collection of Hudson River School art on display
- Petrified Forest National Park - See the restored murals by Hopi artist Fred Kabotie
- Weir Farm National Historic Site- Visit the home and studio of America's most beloved Impressionist, J. Alden Weir
- Yosemite National Park - Visit Thomas Hill's studio, on the grounds of the Wawona Hotel
Last updated: February 5, 2019