|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Robert Lindbeck, 906-387-2042
Contact: Jim Northup, 906-387-2607, ext. 202
The Alger County Road Commission will hold a Public Hearing on July 5, 2007, at 7 p.m. EST at the Alger County Road Commission Chambers, E 9264 M-28, Munising, Michigan 49862.
The Environmental Assessment will be available for public review and comment at these locations during normal business hours.
- Alger County Road Commission Offices at E9264 M-28 East, Munising, Michigan
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore Headquarters at N8391 Sand Point Road, Munising, Michigan
- PRNL/HNF Interagency Visitor Center at 400 East Munising Avenue, Munising, Michigan
- Burt Township Office at 21837 Grand Marais Avenue, Grand Marais, Michigan
- Munising Public Library at 810 M-28 West, Munising, Michigan
Interested parties may review the Environmental Assessment and obtain additional information concerning the action. The Alger County Road Commission will receive comments from interested parties submitted in writing to Robert L. Lindbeck, P.E., ACRC Engineer/Manager, concerning the Environmental Assessment. Any comments received within 30 days from the date this notice appears in the newspaper will be considered.
Address all comments to: Robert L. Lindbeck, P.E., Engineer/Manager, Alger County Road Commission, E9264 M-28, Munising, MI 49862.