Adults (16 and older) - $8 per person per night
Youth (15 and under) - free
Annual Olympic National Park Wilderness Pass – free for pass holder only
Cancellation & Change Policies:
You can change your party size or campsite location, if space is available, until the day before your trip or before a Wilderness Information Center issues your permit. Permits are typically issued 3-7 days before a trip. Additional fees may apply. Once your permit is issued only a ranger at a Wilderness Information Center can make changes. Call or email the Wilderness Information Center to modify an issued permit. Due to Covid-19 and limited staffing last minute changes may not be possible.
No Show Policy:
Annual Olympic National Park Wilderness Pass Policy:
- Olympic Annual Wilderness Pass is $45 per person. The Wilderness Pass cover one individual's per night camping fees for 12 months from the month of purchase; permits and reservations are still required with Wilderness passes.
- Annual Olympic National Park Wilderness Pass holders do not have to pay the $8 per person per night fee. However, the Wilderness Pass does not cover the flat $6 reservation fee.
- To purchase your Wilderness Annual Pass(es), please use this link: https://pay.gov/public/form/start/129856631
- For Permit Type, select 'Self-Registration Permit'.
- When you have paid (at $45 per Wilderness Annual Pass) you'll receive a confirmation number. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your confirmation number and the mailing address to send the pass(es).
How Wilderness Permit Fees are used
Wilderness use fees help support visitor management projects like trail maintenance, pit toilets, revegetation projects, and Wilderness Information Centers.