Adults (16 and older) - $8 per person per night
Youth (15 and under) - free
Annual Olympic National Park Wilderness Pass – free for pass holder only
Cancellation & Change Policies:
No Show Policy:
Annual Olympic National Park Wilderness Pass Policy:
- Olympic Annual Wilderness Passes are $45 per person. Wilderness Passes cover one individual's per night camping fees for 12 months from the month of purchase; permits and reservations are still required with Wilderness passes.
- Annual Olympic National Park Wilderness Pass holders do not have to pay the $8 per person per night fee. However, the Wilderness Pass does not cover the flat $6 reservation fee.
- To purchase your Wilderness Annual Pass(es), please use this link: https://pay.gov/public/form/start/129856631
- For Permit Type, select 'Self-Registration Permit'.
- When you have paid (at $45 per Wilderness Annual Pass) you'll receive a confirmation number. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your confirmation number as well as the address to mail the pass(es).
How Wilderness Permit Fees are used
Wilderness use fees help support visitor management projects like trail maintenance, pit toilets, revegetation projects, and Wilderness Information Centers.