Services provided by the Wilderness Information Center:
- Wilderness (Backcountry) Camping Permits for all of Olympic National Park.
- Advance reservations for limited use wilderness areas within Olympic National Park.
- Wilderness trip planning assistance (trail information, trail conditions, safety concerns).
- Wilderness education (Leave No Trace, food storage, safety).
- Bear Canisters are available for loan. A suggested $3 per canister donation helps to perpetuate the program and provide education materials.
- Discover Your Northwest (Visitor Center) sells topographic maps, guide books, and field guides.