Join a ranger or park partner for free hikes, talks, and activities. These guided activities provide an opportunity to learn about the natural world around us, experience our rich cultural history, try something new, or just explore a new part of your national parks.
Throughout the year groups may arrange programs as staffing permits. Please call or email the park if you would like a park ranger to present a program for your group.
Things to know:
- All programs are beginner level and low impact.
- All programs are FREE unless otherwise noted.
- Wear comfortable walking or hiking shoes for all hikes.
- Water, snacks, sunscreen, insect repellent, and a camera are useful tools to bring along.
- All activities follow Leave No Trace Outdoor Ethics.
- Terrain may be uneven.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- All equipment will be provided.