Covered picnic shelters with tables are located at the following locations along with modern restrooms. Cooking fires are permitted in the provided grills or an approved carry-in grill. An approved grill is a noncombustible container with an enclosed bottom and enclosed sides with a minimum depth of 2 inches. Charcoal must be cooled and safely disposed of in a noncombustible container or removed from the area.
- West Beach picnic shelters.
- Bailly Chellberg picnic shelters.
- Tremont picnic shelters. (Closed: August 3 - August 31, 2016)
- Glenwood Dunes picnic shelters.
- Lake View Beach picnic shelters.