Current Park Conditions
For park, visitor center, and trail operating hours, please see Basic Information or Operating Hours and Seasons.
For park shuttle bus operating hours, please see Getting Around or Operating Hours and Seasons.
Park Areas Currently Closed
Multiple areas are closed or altered due to conditions or maintenance.
- Schoolhouse Ridge South trail partially closed - the southern loop of the Schoolhouse Ridge South trail is closed due to sinkholes.
- The Lower Town Information Center is not currently staffed by rangers. However, maps and information are available at the "Place in Time" exhibit space.
- Temporary closure of exhibit spaces - the following exhibit spaces are closed:
- Black Voices/African American History
- A. Burton Fine Watch Repair/Burton Jewelry Store
- Civil War Museum
- Harper House
Park Areas Currently Open
- The Visitor Center, hiking trails, and parking lots are all currently open.
- The following Lower Town exhibit spaces are currently open:
- 1862 Battle of Harpers Ferry
- Allies for Freedom
- A Place in Time
- Boarding House
- Dry Goods Store
- Industry Museum
- John Brown's Fort
- John Brown Museum
- Master Armorer's Quarters
- Provost Marshal's Office
- Meriwether Lewis at Harpers Ferry
- Philip Frankel & Co./Ready-Made Clothing
- Reading an Old Building - archeology exhibit
- Storer College & the Niagara Movement
- White Hall Tavern