Commercial Use Authorizations

Current CUA Holders - Spring/Fall and Summer 2021

Spring/Fall Hiker-Biker Season

Bicycle Tours and Bicycle Shuttles - Glacier Guides Inc.

Bicycle Tours and Bicycle Shuttles - Glacier Outfitters

Bicycle Tours and Bicycle Shuttles - The Cycling House

Bicycle Tours and Bicycle Shuttles - Whitefish Outfitters and Tours

Summer Season

Bicycle Tours - Austin Adventures

Bicycle Tours - Backroads

Bicycle Tours - Bicycle Adventures

Bicycle Tours - Escape Adventures

Bicycle Tours - Lizard Head Cycling Guides

Bicycle Tours - Overland Summers

Bicycle Tours - Recreational Equipment Inc. (REI)

Bicycle Tours - The Cycling House

Bicycle Tours - Trek Travel

Bicycle Tours - WomanTours

Photography Workshops - Alex Strohl Photography

Photography Workshops - Backcountry Journeys

Photography Workshops - Beth J Photography

Photography Workshops - Chris Byrne Photography

Photography Workshops - Chuck Haney Photography

Photography Workshops - Glacier Photo Guides

Photography Workshops - Jennifer King Photography Workshops

Photography Workshops - Joseph Van Os Photo Safaris

Photography Workshops - JSnow Photography LLC

Photography Workshops - Marc Adamus Photography

Photography Workshops - McKay Photography Inc

Photography Workshops - Mike Mezeul II Photography

Photography Workshops - National Park Photographic Expeditions

Photography Workshops - Natural Connections Photo Workshops

Photography Workshops - Natural Habitat Adventures

Photography Workshops - Rocky Mountain Reflections Photography

Photography Workshops - Whitefish Outfitters and Tours

Photography Workshops - Wildside Enterprises DBA Wildside Nature Tours

The application period for summer 2021 CUAs is now closed. Application materials for guided snowshoe and cross-country ski tour CUAs will be available beginning on October 1. Please e-mail us for information regarding winter CUAs.

Annual Reports are due November 1.
Guided Bicycle Tours annual report
Photography Workshops annual report

Please download, complete and return via e-mail us

Additional Information

Road-based commercial tours entering Glacier National Park will NOT require a CUA in 2021. Road-based commercial tours are defined as one or more persons traveling by vehicle on an improved roadway on an itinerary that a company or individual has packaged and priced for leisure/recreational purposes. These tours will continue to be permitted to enter the park without a CUA on an infrequent and unscheduled basis in 2021. Road-based tours are restricted to certain portions of the Going-to-the-Sun Road--from the West Entrance to Lake McDonald Lodge and from the St. Mary Entrance to the Rising Sun boat dock. They are also permitted to enter the Many Glacier and Two Medicine valleys. Please read Frequently Asked Questions for more information.

CUA holders and their employees are required to meet the conditions of the CUA while operating within Glacier National Park. Failure to meet these conditions may result in CUA suspension, restriction, revocation or application denial. Review Glacier National Park's CUA Suspension, Restriction, Revocation and Application Denial Policy.


Last updated: June 4, 2021

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

PO Box 128
West Glacier, MT 59936


(406) 888-7800

Contact Us