- Coordinate with Construction Contractor, Park, and COR to set final inspection date.
- Draft and sign response letter to Construction Contractor providing final inspection date.
- Conduct final inspection. Incorporate a final sequentially numbered priced punch list into draft Letter of Substantial Completion. Electronic copy to COR.
- NPS Accessibility Inspector will conduct final accessibility inspection using NPS Final Accessibility Inspection Report. Construction Contractor must correct deficiencies identified.
- Before occupancy occurs, designated NPS Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) accepts fire and life safety systems and issues a certificate of occupancy.
- 2.8.1A Substantial Completion versus Beneficial Occupancy (pdf)
- 2.8.1B Backflow Prevention Assembly Test (BF-1)
- 2.8.1C Certificate of Occupancy (CO-1) (pdf) - Download and complete using Adobe Acrobat.
- 2.8.1D Fire/Smoke Damper Acceptance (FSD-1)
- 2.8.1E Letter of Substantial Completion (with priced punch list)
- 2.8.1F Accessibility Inspection Report (Contractor Quality Control (CQC) & Final)
- 2.8.1G Response to Request for Final Inspection