Construction Management Representative (CMR)
- Coordinate with contractor, park, and Contracting Officer Representative (COR) to set final inspection date.
- Draft and sign response letter to contractor providing final inspection date using template below.
- Conduct final inspection and incorporate a final sequentially numbered, priced punch list into the draft Letter of Substantial Completion; and send electronic version to COR.
- The NPS Accessibility Inspector will conduct a final accessibility inspection. The inspector will utilize the NPS Final Accessibility Inspection Report below. The contractor must correct any deficiencies identified in the inspection.
- Before occupancy can occur, the designated NPS Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) has to accept the fire and life safety systems and issue a Certificate of Occupancy (CO-1).
- 2.8.1A DSC SOP 2006-006 Beneficial Occupancy vs. Substantial Completion
- 2.8.1B DSC SOP 2006-006 Definitions
- 2.8.1C Type of use and possession chart
- 2.8.1D BF-1 Backflow Prevention Assembly Test
- 2.8.1E CO-1 Certificate of Occupancy
- 2.8.1F FSD-1 Fire Smoke Damper Acceptance
- 2.8.1G NPS Final Accessibility Inspection Report
- 2.8.1H Response to Request for Final Inspection
- 2.8.1I Letter of Substantial Completion (with priced punch list)
- 2.8.1J NPS Final Accessibility Inspection Report (pdf)