Fees & Passes

Park Fee Change Notice

Please read: The National Park Service (NPS), Canaveral National Seashore will modify its entrance fees to provide additional funding for infrastructure and maintenance needs to enhance the visitor experience. Effective January 1, 2024, the entrance fees to the park will be $25 per vehicle or $20 per motorcycle and $15 per pedestrian/bicycle for a 7 day visit. An annual park pass will increase to $45. All the money received from entrance fees remains with the National Park Service with at least 80 percent of the revenue going to Canaveral National Seashore. We share the other 20 percent of entry fee income with other national parks for their projects.

National parks have experienced record-breaking visitation, with more than 1.5 billion visitors in the last five years. Throughout the country, the combination of an aging infrastructure and increased visitation along with strong storms have put a strain on park roads, bridges, campgrounds, waterlines, bathrooms, and other visitor services and led to a $11.6 billion deferred maintenance backlog nationwide.

The additional revenue from entrance fees at Canaveral National Seashore will be used to perform back-logged maintenance and repair to three historic structures; Eldora House, Shultz-Leeper House and Seminole Rest and to research and develop resiliency strategies for erosion and dune preservation.

Canaveral National Seashore will be taking public comments by email from Friday September 29 until Saturday, October 28, 2023. Please send your comments to CANA_Interpretation@nps.gov.

The park is one of 117 National Park Service sites that charges an entrance fee.

The National Park Service has a standardized entrance fee structure, composed of four groups based on park size and type. Some parks not yet aligned with the other parks in their category will raise their fees incrementally and fully incorporate the new entrance fee schedule by January 1, 2024.

The entire article is posted on the park website. https://nps.gov/cana/learn/news/canaentrancefee2023.htm


Current Fees

The Apollo Beach & Playalinda Beach Entrance Station only accept credit or debit for payment. Touchless payment such as Apple pay and Google pay are now accepted as well.

Vehicle Entrance Fee - $20.00

Per vehicle fee (cars, mini-vans, etc..), valid for 7 days.

Motorcyles - $15.00

The motorcycle entrance fee is valid for 7 days and is a per motorcycle fee.

Walk-in/Bicycle-in Per Person - $10.00

Pedestrians entering the park on foot or bicycle will pay $10 per person. Valid for 7 days.

Commercial Tour Vehicles - $100.00

A commercial tour is defined as consisting of one or more persons traveling on an itinerary that has been packaged, priced or sold for leisure or recreational purposes by an organization that realizes financial gain through the provisions of the service. (Costs vary based on design capacity of vehicle, and range from $25 to $100).


The Lifetime Access Pass

Did you know you may qualify for the person's with disabilities FREE lifetime Access Pass? This pass provides access to hundreds of federal recreational areas across the country. It provides access for the cardholder and any others in their vehicle into Canaveral National Seashore.


Permit Information

Special Use Permit Information

For infomation regarding obtaining a permit for any of these activities, follow the permits and reservations link. Special Use Permits are necessary for activities such as:
  1. backcountry hiking
  2. horseback riding
  3. backcountry camping
  4. weddings
  5. commercial photography/filming
  6. commercial harvesting.
Email Us

Voice: 386-428-3384 x0

Canaveral National Seashore

Canaveral National Seashore, Headquarters
212 S. Washington Ave.
Titusville , FL 32796

Last updated: October 18, 2023

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

Canaveral National Seashore, Headquarters
212 S. Washington Ave.

Titusville, FL 32796


386 428-3384 x0

Contact Us