Little Bighorn Battlefield N.M. New Spring Closing Hour.
Little Bighorn Battlefield N.M. will close daily at 4:30 P.M. until May 26th the day before Memorial Day. See Operating Hours & Seasons for more information.
Plan Your Visit
Planning to visit Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument?
The navigation box on the left will help you with your questions and information.
* Directions - Get our GPS location, location on map and address.
* Operating Hours and Season - Our open and closing hours during Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
* Fees and Reservations - Cost of entrance fees for vehicle, large vans, commercial buses and also motorcycles and individual walk in.
* Things to do - If you have one to two or more hours.
* Places to go - Museum and bookstore located in visitors center. Self guided walking tours, Last stand Hill and the 4.5 mile driving tour road.
*Things to Know Before You Come lists:
RV, Vehicle/Trailer and Commercial Bus parking
Lost and Found
Place to Stay and Accommodations
Note: Websites that are not available at this time - Some Tribal websites and Guided Tours.
The 25 minute orientation video "TRIUMPH & TRAGEDY" Along the Little Bighorn is shown upon request in the Visitor Center.
Ranger Interpretive talks will begin daily on Sunday May 26th
Custer's "Last Stand" re-enactments that is held on June 25th are not held at the Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument and are privately operated.
For re-enactment information contact:
The Real Bird family at (406) 620-6392 or (406) 696-3227
Hardin Chamber of Commerce at (406)665-1672 or
click here Hardin Chamber.mht for inquiries.