Plan Your Visit
Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument announces winter hours.
To read announcement click here...here...
There are no Ranger Interpretive talks until May.
Giuded Tours given by Crow Tribe - No guided tours until May.
The 25 minute orientation video "Triumph and Tragedy" Along the Little Bighorn" will be shown UPON REQUEST.
The navigation box on the left will help you with your questions and information.
* Directions - Get our GPS location, location on map and address.
* Operating Hours and Season - Our open and closing hours during Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
* Fees and Reservations - Cost of entrance fees for vehicles: large vans, commercial buses, motorcycles and individual walk in.
* Things to do - If you have one-two or more hours.
* Places to go - Museum and bookstore located in Visitors Center. Self guided walking tours, Last Stand Hill and the 4.5 mile driving tour road.
*Things to Know Before You Come
RV, Vehicle/Trailer and Commercial Bus parking
Lost and Found
Place to Stay and Accommodations
Note: In Nearby Attractions some of the Tribal websites are not available at this time.
Custer's "Last Stand" re-enactments are not held at the Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument and are privately operated.
For re-enactment information contact:
The Real Bird family at (406) 620-6392 or (406) 696-3227
Hardin Chamber of Commerce at (406)665-1672 or
click here Hardin Chamber.mht for inquiries.
Did You Know?
The Crow Scouts did not participate in the Battle of the Little Bighorn? The Army paid them as Scouts and once the village was located and the fighting began the six Crow Scouts left.