Plan Your Visit
Ranger Interpretive Talks
* Scheduled Ranger Interpretive Talks starting Sunday May 26th, click here Scheduled Programs.
* Little Bighorn Battlefield does not provide tours, however the parks concessionaire the Crow Tribe/Apsaalooke Tours provides five tours daily led by Native American tour guides. For more information click here: Apsaalooke Tours
The navigation box on the left will help you with your questions and information.
* Directions - Get our GPS location, location on map and address.
* Operating Hours and Season - Our open and closing hours during Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
* Fees and Reservations - Cost of entrance fees for vehicle, large vans, commercial buses and also motorcycles and individual walk in.
* Things to do - If you have one to two or more hours.
* Places to go - Museum and bookstore located in visitors center. Self guided walking tours, Last stand Hill and the 4.5 mile driving tour road.
*Things to Know Before You Come lists:
RV, Vehicle/Trailer and Commercial Bus parking
Lost and Found
Place to Stay and Accommodations
Note: In Nearby Attractions some of the Tribal websites are not available at this time.
Custer's "Last Stand" re-enactments that is held on June 25th are not held at the Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument and are privately operated.
For re-enactment information contact:
The Real Bird family at (406) 620-6392 or (406) 696-3227
Hardin Chamber of Commerce at (406)665-1672 or
click here Hardin Chamber.mht for inquiries.