Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument only accepts credit card, debit card, mobile or electronic payments for entrance and permit fees.
Daily Fees for entering Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument.
Private, non-commercial vehicle $25.00
- Motorcycle $20.00
- Per person, walk-in or bicycle $15.00
- Commercial Rate for Sedan (1-6 people) $25.00 + per person
- Commercial van/mini-van (7-25 people) $40.00
- Commercial Bus $100.00 (26 or more seats, regardless of occupancy)
Non-commercial Exceptions (School Groups)
- School groups and other bona fide national and international academic institutions may be eligible for an Academic Fee Waiver. Please return this form, via email, filled out, to Alvina Morning.
- Anyone 15 years or younger is exempt from paying an entrance fee.
- Passes may be used for entry as defined on the back of the pass.
Entrance Fee-Free Days for 2023
Come experience the national parks! On six days in 2023, all National Park Service sites that charge an entrance fee will offer free admission to everyone. Mark your calendar for these entrance fee–free dates in 2023:
Other fees such as reservation, tours, concession and fees collected by third parties are not included unless stated otherwise.
If your visit during a free day extends beyond the free day(s) and you re-enter the park after the free day, you will be required to pay the regular entrance fee.