Do Business With Us

Superintendent's Compendium
Commercial Use Authorizations
Any commercial activity, other than commercial filming and/or photography, requires a Commercial Use Authorization (CUA).
Commercial Use Authorization

This webpage is currently under construction. Please check back as more links are added.

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

Zion National Park
1 Zion Park Blvd.
State Route 9

Springdale, UT 84767


(435) 772-3256
Staffed daily from 9 am - 12 pm. Recorded information is available 24 hours a day. If you are unable to reach someone by phone, please email us at

Contact Us