Reservations are not required to enter Yosemite National Park, but we strongly recommend that you make reservations for lodging, camping, and backpacking. You can pay the park entrance fee upon arrival (there's no need to pay it in advance).
Business Permits and Commercial Use Authorizations
Commercial Passenger Vehicle Commercial Use Authorizations
- 2017 CUA documents will be available after December 15, 2016. Please note there will be a $450 processing fee for all bus CUAs.
- Access routes and vehicle size restrictions [216 kb PDF]
- Unloading, loading, and parking instructions [200 kb PDF]
- Commercial Tour Fees [130 kb PDF]
If you're leading a trip in Yosemite, please ensure your group is aware of park regulations and safety issues.
- Guiding permit (commercial and non-commercial) application [100 kb DOCX]
- Information about Acknowledgement of Risk/Liability Waiver [35 kb DOC]
- Guiding annual survey [450 kb PDF]
- List of authorized guiding companies [250 kb PDF]
Special Use Permits
- For first amendment activities, special events, business operations, public assembly, sale or distribution of printed material, or construction [586 kb PDF]