Reservations are not required to enter Yosemite National Park, but we strongly recommend that you make reservations for lodging, camping, and backpacking. You can pay the park entrance fee upon arrival (there's no need to pay it in advance).
Business Permits and Commercial Use Authorizations
Commercial Passenger Vehicle Commercial Use Authorizations (CUAs)Please note there will be a $450 processing fee for all bus CUAs.
- Application for Commercial Passenger Tranpsortation CUA - (To be completed by all NEW applicants) [664 kb DOCX]
- Commercial Use Authorization for Commercial Passenger Transportation (To be completed by ALL applicants) [381 kb PDF]
- Annual Report (To be completed by all 2016 CUA holders) [138 kb PDF]
- Commercial Tour Fees [120 kb PDF]
- Access Routes and Vehicle Size Restrictions [100 kb PDF]
- Unloading, Loading, and Parking Instructions [245 kb PDF]
If you're leading a trip in Yosemite, please ensure your group is aware of park regulations and safety issues.
- Guiding Permit (Commercial and Non-Commercial) Application [160 kb PDF]
- Information about Acknowledgement of Risk/Liability Waiver [35 kb DOC]
- Guiding Annual Survey [450 kb PDF]
- List of Authorized Guiding Companies [250 kb PDF]
Special Use Permits
- For first amendment activities, special events, business operations, public assembly, sale or distribution of printed material, or construction [586 kb PDF]