|Subscribe | What is RSS|
The National Park Service welcomes those interested to attend an Open House in Yosemite Valley on Friday, March 30, 2007 from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm in the Yosemite Valley Visitor Center Auditorium.
The public is invited to the Open House to:
- Talk to park staff and listen to presentations given throughout the day
- Review newly released documents and reports
- Submit comments on proposed projects and ongoing implementation efforts
Planning efforts and projects that will be represented at this Open House are:
- Merced Wild and Scenic River Comprehensive Management Plan
- Tuolumne Wild and Scenic River Comprehensive Management Plan
- El Portal Road Reconstruction
- Glacier Point Road Rehabilitation Project
- Wawona Tunnel View Rehabilitation Project
- Invasive Plant Management Plan
- Environmental Education Campus
- Sneak Preview of the new Visitor Center Exhibits between 2 pm and 3 pm. Public opening April 13, 2007.
To learn more about ongoing projects, add your name to the park's planning mailing list and receive the Planning Update newsletter as well as other planning-related notices, or submit your email address to receive Yosemite National Park's periodic electronic newsletter.
Attn: Planning Mailing List
National Park Service
P.O. Box 577
Yosemite, CA 95389
Visitors attending the Open House will have the entrance fee waived. If unable to attend, refer to the Yosemite National Park web site for a schedule of future Open House dates.