|Subscribe | What is RSS|
The National Park Service welcomes those interested to attend an Open House in Yosemite Valley on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm in the Yosemite Valley Visitor Center Auditorium.
The public is invited to the Open House to:
- Talk to park staff and listen to presentations given throughout the day
- Access the latest news on various park projects
- Review newly released documents and reports
- Submit comments on proposed projects and ongoing implementation efforts
Planning efforts and projects that will be represented at this Open House are:
- Hodgdon Meadow Trailer Replacement and Utility Improvement Project
The public is welcome to share their scoping comments at this official public scoping meeting. Public scoping for this project began on July 16, 2007 and will run until August 15, 2007.
- Tuolumne Wild and Scenic River Comprehensive Management Plan
The public is welcome to share their comments or request a copy of the Tuolumne Planning Workbook. This workbook is a compilation of all work completed on this planning process to date. To be considered in the alternatives development process, comments on the workbook must be received no later than September 15, 2007.
- Glacier Point Road Rehabilitation Project
The public is welcome to share their scoping comments at this official public scoping meeting. Public scoping for this project began on June 27, 2007 and will run until July 29, 2007.
Come and learn about how the acoustic environment at Yosemite is being measured to differentiate between appropriate and inappropriate sounds and sound levels within the park.
- Invasive Plant Management Plan
- Environmental Education Campus
To learn more about ongoing projects, add your name to the park's planning mailing list and receive the Planning Update newsletter as well as other planning-related notices, or submit your email address to receive Yosemite National Park's periodic electronic newsletter.
- Mail: Superintendent
Attn: Planning Mailing List
Yosemite National Park
P.O. Box 577
Yosemite, CA 95389
- Fax: 209/379-1294
- Email: e-mail us
- Web: www.nps.gov/yose/planning
Visitors attending the Open House will have the entrance fee waived. If unable to attend, refer to the Yosemite National Park web site for a schedule of future Open House dates.